Rolls Splitter Combiner Isolator MS20c
Good used working condition. Cosmetic condition is very good,light signs of use.
The MS20c Splitter / Combiner / Isolator will split a single balanced XLR signal into two isolated signals, combine two balanced XLR signals together into a single, or simply isolate a balanced line for buzz or hum elimination. Please note that when combining two condenser microphones, phantom power voltage is passed to only one of the microphones due to the internal isolation transformer.
- Splits balanced XLR input, or 1/8″ input to two balanced XLR
- Combines two balanced XLR signals to one XLR output. NOTE: Will only pass phantom power to one microphone.
- One signal is transformer isolated from the other.
- Ground Lift switch for noise elimination
- Input Impedance: XLR: 600 Ohms, 1/8″ (3.5mm): 10K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max Level: +26 dBm
- Dimensions: 3″ x 2.25″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 10 Ounces
1 in stock